A Ratballs.com T-Shirt? Why not?
Alright, so you've probably not woken up and thought that (or maybe you never woke up - I have that problem too sometimes), but just in case, here's your chance!
That's right, you, too, can don the ever-so-coveted rat goolies. And proudly, I might add, just like these exhibitionists!
Maybe you're worrying that people may think, "Golly, that person looks totally ridiculous today." Well, what do they know?
If sheer silliness on your part isn't convincing enough, think about the rats! It seems they've been busy making a list of demands.
Well, while you're thinking about it, here's some info about the shirt:
* It's 100% cotton.
* It comes in sizes Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, 2X Large, and 3X Large.
* It covers the entire top half of your body.
* It's cute.
* It's the perfect compliment to almost any article of clothing in your wardrobe.
* It's ratty.
* Each shirt is individually wrapped and comes with a gift card!
* And you can be almost certain that you'll be the only one in your neighborhood wearing one!
Just how much is the cost of extraordinary ratty fashion? $13.50
Yep, that's it. Plus shipping, of course.
Some other asides (I promise, no more stupid Order buttons - I know you know where your mouse is):
- I'll still provide you with entertainment if you don't order a shirt.
- My rats and I will still think you're an OK person if you don't order a shirt.
- The site won't wither and die if you don't order a shirt.
- Oh, and the rats won't starve if you don't order a shirt. See their girth for yourself if you don't believe me.