I really do have Flash installed.
What follows is a plain HTML version of the puzzle.
2. Rats are ______. This is a big word that describes our rats' desire to stuff a very big them in a teeny tiny living space (hint: the letters required for this word are acghiimoprtt).
5. Another name for a male rat.
6. Like it or not, rats need and use this for balance and for temperature regulation.
9. Rats with big ears planted on the sides of their head are affectionately referred to as _____ rats.
13. This is a vegetable dish that, unlike what its name implies, contains no rats.
15. What color skin does a blue rat have?
17. Despite the lack of accent, if you see a rat with a white triangle on his chest, he's _____.
18. What a rex rat's whiskers are not.
19. Rats with poor vision may sway their head to get a better view. Rats with eyes this color are especially likely to do so.
21. Rats can easily find their way back from whence they came because they do this to their territory.
22. A rat loves this affordable toy.
23. What a rat with a black cap and a stripe down his back is called.
25. Where rats with stripes on their bellies are from.
27. The rat Charlotte's Web made famous.
29. The species name of our domestic rat.
30. Rats are ______. This is a big word that means that rats are most active at dusk and dawn (hint: the letters required for this word are accelprrsuu).
1. One might find this on the back of an adult male rat. Some claim that it makes them smell like warm nachos.
3. This is a bacteria that all rats carry and that usually results in respiratory infections
4. This British film was about a dad who turned into a rat.
7. The natural "wild" color of our domestic rat.
8. Contrary to what is portrayed in the movies, rats don't do this unless they think someone is trying to kill them.
10. You can feed a rat whatever you want (assuming he'll entertain the notion of eating it) assuming you do so in _____.
11. The rats featured on this web page (ratballs.com) seem to do this a lot.
12. They say they're mice, but the rodents in the recent movie with this name looked a lot like rats.
14. True hairless rats have no ____ making them prone to conjunctivitis and other eye problems.
15. A rat with a white belly and white socks.
16. While it has been known to kill a dog or two, rats can eat this, just make sure it's dark.
19. The name of the red stuff you might see on a rat's nose when he is stressed or sick.
20. The name of the white rat in the movie Willard.
24. If you see tiny scabs, particularly in large numbers around your rat's face and arms, your rat probably has _____.
26. World Rat Day is celebrated in this month.
28. A nickname for an albino rat.
Make Your Own Crossword Puzzles...
Crossword generated by
Crossword Forge Live
All content contained herein © 1996-2007 by Andrew Waltz, Nathalie Baldwin, & the rats of RatRaisins, Inc.
Use of images and/or text without permission is prohibited.